CHIEF SALEF OFFICER (CSO)
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced and innovative tech company? And are you passionate about making the world a better place to live and work? If so, join our team as Chief Sales Officer and make history at Powerzeek.
At Powerzeek we have developed the Powerzeek Platform, a digital and open-source platform which makes it easier for the transport sectors to find, buy and use clean energy. Our seller community includes some of the world´s biggest energy companies, and our buyer community includes some of the most forward-looking shipping companies. Our head office is located in Bergen/Norway, but the team of Powerzeekers are located all over the world.
About the job
As Chief Sales Officer you will be a key player in identifying, developing and landing new sales. To succeed in the position, we believe you have a strong maritime background, a large network, high digital competence and commercial smartness. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and be a self-starter and have strong attention to detail. This means you are not only able to have grand visions and own high-level strategic initiatives, but also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
What your day-to-day might look like
- Lead our sales efforts
- Analyse technical and commercial developments in the maritime and fuel markets
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Approach both existing and potential new customers
- Together with the marketing team, plan and execute go-to-market and go-to-customer campaigns
- Develop, maintain and intensify relationships to decision-makers of strategic customers
- Ensure close coordination and dialogue with our tech, data and product teams
We believe this is you
- Proven track record in sales
- Experience in identifying, mapping and conceptualising new sales opportunities
- Assess and map market conditions and key stakeholders in selected markets
- Attend events, build networks and relationships with relevant players and stakeholders globally
- Analyse and understand competitive scenarios
- Feed back market comments to the product, tech and data teams
- Experience with technology-powered products or services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language (Norwegian, Swedish, Danish)
- The opportunity to take a key role in a rapidly growing global business
- A unique opportunity to join an innovative and sustainability-focused company
- A team of dedicated and talented colleagues
- An innovative work environment
- A competitive compensation package
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new CSO? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Applications can be sent to HR@powerzeek.com